Andy tagged me for Five things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I have a thing for chickens, hence my favorite book is “The Fairest Fowl“.
2. I came to New York in September of 1999 to find myself a 3month internship. Now, 7 years later, I run my own studio, am married to wonderful G, have a little baby girl and consider NYC my new home, for good. I am eternally grateful to Matthew Waldman for hiring me right off the plane. It’s people like Matthew, that make a huge difference in a young designers life.
3. I met my husband in an elevator.
4. I was told I have an infectious laugh.
5. I keep a list of people I would love to have coffee with/meet one day. Here are five bloggers from this list and that I am passing this ‘Five things you probably don’t know about me’ along:
I like (oh, I just saw she’s already done it. Oy)