Here’s something for the urban pet lover: a cast cement paving stone/cat feeder.
Lovely find —I will pinch it for a special post on pets next week and with a link to you!!!
Have a great week
My only problem with this cool object it that it would teach cats to lick things off the pavement.
I had a cat that died from renal failure after licking some antifreeze off of the pavement.
sad little meow meow.
Hi Tina, I just wanted to let you know that SwissMiss regularly makes my day (as well as the days of many of the other designers in my office)! Thank you so much. :)
really nice !
love it!!! great idea…good sense of humor! keep it coming.
what a great great idea
can’t wait for purchase info. my cats prefer to lick water from surfaces rather than drink from their bowl so i think this would be perfect (provided they don’t drop their food into it).
Interested in sponsoring a week of my RSS Feed? Click here to learn more.
Thank you for subscribing to our daily updates. We promise not to use your e-mail address for any other reason. You can unsubscribe at any time.