* Anticipated, personal and relevant advertising always does better than unsolicited junk.
* Marketing is the way your people answer the phone, the typesetting on your bills and your returns policy.
* You can’t fool all the people, not even most of the time. And people, once unfooled, talk about the experience.
* Blogging makes you a better marketer because it teaches you humility in your writing.
* Products that are remarkable get talked about.
* What people want is the extra, the emotional bonus they get when they buy something they love.
“What Every Good Marketer Knows“, by Seth Godin