WORKSHOP, our fabulous new office neighbors built out their breathtaking studio space and are now ready to fill it with 4 more creative peeps! You?
Renting one of their desks means you will have the most jaw-dropping view of the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge e-v-e-r and you will be part of a cool group of creatives here on the 6th floor of 10 Jay Street!
By becoming part of Suite606 for $500/month, you’ll get unlimited positive vibes and…
- Your own desk (approximately 6 feet long, which can seat two if you have someone working with you for a day)
- Your own window with your own incredible view
- Your own snazzy white chair
- Your own cabinet cubby
- Laser printer access
- Refrigerator/freezer access
- Vermi-compost bin access (should you want to feed our worms)
- A collaborative work environment with the socially responsible design team, WORKSHOP
- Next door neighbordom with studio612a (swissmiss studio)
Want to become our next door neighbor? Yes? Email WORKSHOP! (Yes, the images above are for real!)