Colbert Plays “Fondue Pong” With The Swiss. Made me laugh!
(thank you @icechewer!)
But blocked anywhere outside the US :-(
Dä lööli hets äxtra falsch verschtandä!
Z’Edinburg chöndmers aber luege :D
(We can watch it in Edinburgh)
Oh, my god. That man is funny. I absolutely love him.
(So what was the Swiss guy from Swissland saying in “German”?)
@Andrew Burnett: how come? I can’t watch it in Edinburgh:(
the entire episode made me laught. I love stephen colbert!
Aaaah, I added a plugin a long time ago… forgot about it until you asked just now!
Anyway I copied the instructions for you, hope it helps :)
The instructions are not mine, merely copied from here:
If you are a non-US viewer and are using Firefox, install the following addon:
1) In Firefox, Go to tools->modify headers
2) From the drop down box on the left select add
3) Then enter: “X-Forwarded-For” in the first input box without the quotation marks
4) Enter: “126.96.36.199” in the second input box without the quotation marks
5) Leave the last input box empty, and save the filter, and enable it
6) Click the ‘Configuration’ tab on the right then proceed to check the ‘always on’ button.
Close the Modify Headers box and it should work.
@bb: he said: in Switzerland we talk Swiss-german, which is totally different from (German) German..
very funny episode…
everyone knows, subtitles don’t lie. :P
Interested in sponsoring a week of my RSS Feed? Click here to learn more.
Thank you for subscribing to our daily updates. We promise not to use your e-mail address for any other reason. You can unsubscribe at any time.