– Let’s take back Black Friday and indulge in the people around us. It’s a perfect time to be mindful of our time and spending, so what are you Blocking Friday for this holiday season?
– A red Squirrel Nutcracker. Of course.
– Totoro fan? Then check out this Plush Catbus.
– Love this 3D-Puzzle Snowman
– White Scrapwood Wallpaper. I admit, I like it.
– Intrigued by this rustic/minimal toothbrush holder.
– Momspeak: In parenting, the ‘5 percent’ moments are what matter (via designmom)
– Fascinating New York Times Article: How to Survive Societal Collapse in Suburbia, by Keith O’Brien
– Interesting: Male/Female founders in Silicon Valley = 90/10. NYC = 80/20. (via Kary Campell)
– I keep holding on to my wired keyboard cause I can’t deal with empty batteries. I am wondering, along with Jason Santa Maria, if I should give this Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac by Logitech a try.
– Salvador Dalí’s famous manifesto of dualities, illustrated.