This giant Barry McGee mural in Brooklyn is just down the street form my house. So, awesome.
– The Chinese have bumper icecarts, taking iceskating to a whole new level!
– This Diabetic Journal Kickstarter allows you to easily keep track of your blood glucose levels, meals, activites and medication. (I had gestational diabetes when pregnant with my son and know first hand how tedious it is to keep track of all the data.)
– Hilarious bad lip reading of NFL players.
– So excited: ScanSnap iX500: a great scanner gets even better
– Researchers put some science behind why comment trolls are bad for culture.
– Claire Burge gave up email. Bold.
– NYC Plushes.
– Why you can’t cry in space. Really.
– Wow! Watch 138 skydivers break the world record for vertical skydiving.
– Check out these Valentine Tattly! Be prepared!
– Maria Popova (aka Brain Picker) on why we need an antidote to the culture of Google.
– Oliver Reichenstein talks on digital vs. analog.
– Can Money Buy Happiness? The Science of Materialism, Animated.
– Idealist in Portland OR is looking to hire a Web Designer.
– I am loving Done Not Done. A brand new service that lets you keep track of the things you want to do, don’t have to do. You can currently track movies, books and music. Here’s my growing not done list.
– These Hippopotamus Mittens are seriously adorable.