– Two Promising Places to Live, 1,200 Light-Years From Earth.
– How wonderful is this 1940s Coney Island amusement park ride car?
– Parents, what would you say if there was an app that lets your kid be more involved in what they’ll find in their lunch box? Sounds good, right? Check out LaLa Lunchbox.
– I am ridiculously excited to be part of the Do Lectures this September in California.
– Kim Perfetto is quite an in impressive female NYC bike messenger.
– Wish this woodcut print was a bit more affordable.
– Dove compared women’s self-image with how others see them. Beautiful.
– How to talk about books you haven’t read — and why non-reading is an intellectual choice on par with reading.
– White Unicorn Horn Hair Clip. Of course.
– This is a pretty sexy bike if you ask me.
– Nine cultural innovators pay tribute to their greatest inspiration: Their Mothers
– Jonnie and I presented the neux TeuxDeux at the most recent New York Tech Meetup. Our presentation starts at 1:11:58.
– The United States has a problem with income inequality. And it’s particularly bad in New York City—according to recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau,
– Heart Studs.
– SnObama, a blog entirely dedicated to images of President Obama eating snow cones, curated by Morgan Ruby.
– The fine folks of ICON Worldwide are looking for a Web Design Intern in Switzerland, the beautiful area of Appenzell, I am from.