BUM is a travel stool with a purpose: All proceeds of the sale go to the Brooklyn Recovery Fund for local Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. It was designed by UM Project and BAGGU.
Otherwise known as a “Roorkhee Chair”.
t contain at least one container of anti-wrinkle cream.
Age also comes with lots of other troubles and almost all
the body systems start working slower and they become lazy.
These chemical ingredients that are added to creams and lotions are not especially effective, and can actually cause problems for sensitive skin.
Hi there, I check your new stuff like every week.
Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!
Its really nice, simple, folding as well as very useful for instant sitting purpose in a place like in India where sometimes in public places there are only 5% sitting areas compared to remaining 95% crowd.
I would like to get this idea for public place and I am really very keen to start up with our railway stations in Indian Metropolitan city Mumbai.
Its great and wish you all the best to keep it up.
Your email is never published nor shared.
Required fields are marked *.
Please, be nice!
Notify me of further comments on this post
Want your image to appear next to your comment? Get a gravatar!
Interested in sponsoring a week of my RSS Feed? Click here to learn more.
Thank you for subscribing to our daily updates. We promise not to use your e-mail address for any other reason. You can unsubscribe at any time.