I am quite excited to introduce something new here, the Studiomates Scuttlebutt.
Wesley Verhoeve mentioned recently how hard it is to keep track of all the interesting projects coming out of our coworking space Studiomates. The pro-active gentleman that he is, he gathered the most recent and newsworthy accomplishments and delivered them to me on a silver platter, so I can share them with you:
- Josh Stewart‘s Farmstand app, connecting users with locally-grown food, was featured in the App Store’s Food and Drink section.
- The folks at GNTLMN launched their re-design, announcing new handmade men’s accessories and events to come in the next few weeks.
- Kio Stark released her Kickstarter-backed book, “Don’t Go Back to School: a handbook for learning anything”, and is mailing out, by hand, about a 1000 books, by hand.
- Kisha Bari and friends won the Tribeca Film Festival award for Transmedia last week for their project Sandy Storyline.
- Marco Arment’s The Magazine published a history of Josh Clark‘s “Couch to 5k (c25k)” running plan.
- The folks at Symbolset released SS Steedicons.
- Dan Blackman and Oak collaborated on the recently launched app Pizza Compass, which lets you find the slice nearest to you.
See you next month!