1. Don’t just covet new. Seek out timeless content.
2. Spend more time learning, than teaching or preaching.
3. Pay talented people directly, not by looking at ads.
4. Meet people in-person as much as your time allows.
5. Credit discoveries, and more importantly, creators.
6. Reflect on and remix, don’t regurgitate.
7. Check your facts. Question provocative claims. Empathize.
8. Emails is salt. It’s critical, but can destroy meals when overused.
9. Read less, more thoroughly, and more thoughtfully.
10. Avoid page-view journalism.