(via the kid should see this)
– Do you like to drool over architecture and interiors. Check out Architizer.
– DUMBO, the area in Brooklyn I work at, is about to get a whole lot more colorful. I am thrilled.
– The Impossible Family Portrait. Moving.
– The Deck Network, which I am a proud member of, is booking ad schedules now for the remainder of 2013 and at the moment still has a couple ad slots open in August. Write for more information and get a nice price if you can pull the trigger quick.
– Ever wondered what bike saddles in Amsterdam look like? Here you go.
– Ever toyed with the idea of running your own podcast? Listen to this.
– Hey crafty parents, why not build a littleBits Jet Pack with your kiddo this weekend? File that under supercool!
– This: Gardens, not buildings
– Listen to Seth Godin explain why bad or bizarre ideas are more successful than boring ones: How to get ideas to spread.
– A site filled with mid-century illustrations? Yes, please.
– A rare BBC Interview with iconic Swiss psychiatrist and psychotherapist Carl Jung on human personality.
– Books recreated and crafted out of paper. Kelli Anderson is my hero.
– Super minimal clothing rack. I approve.
– 3D Printed Sugar. Supercool.
– Web designers! Shopify launched a Design Award. Judging panel consists of Jeffrey Zeldman, Daniel Weinand + moi.
– People Matter. Yes.
– My DUMBO friends over at Big Spaceship are looking to hire a Front End Developer.