In this CreativeMornings talk, Benjamin Tallis, a journalist, commentator, activist and a university lecturer, talks about boundaries in a so-called world without boundaries.
– Anyone who runs a company should read this: Magic + Generosity = the brand crush. Especially the last sentence: Crushes don’t last forever. You need to keep adding magic and generosity.
– CIAO Cartolina iphone case. Pretty.
– Moo’s Luxe Business Cards are stunning. I got myself one for Tattly and one for CreativeMornings. They look so impressive. Gone are the days where getting business cards is a HUGE expense and effort.
– Just got myself a new Baggu Leather Loop Keychain. So happy.
– I am quite tired of animal alphabet posters. So, yes to this Space themed introduction to the alphabet.
– Did you hear of 99U’s Pop Up School happening in NYC in September?
– “back up your content til you can’t back up no ‘mo.” Excellent Read by Craig Lockwood.
– Go fly a kite in the shape of a Sailing Ship.
– Yup. This is one pretty French Enamel Thermometer.
– David Pogue wrote a review on $600 Sunglasses that show colorblind people what the world really looks like.
– STORY is running a Pitch Night on Monday the 19th, for their Made In America STORY. American makers are invited to show off their products to a panel of influencers: Made Movement’s Alex Bogusky, PSFK founder, Piers Fawkes, and STORY founder, Rachel Shechtman.
– Gumroad is looking to hire a Front-end Engineer in SF.