– Mentioned this blog before, and happily do it again: A carefully curated collection of videos + photos + interviews + goods from Those Who Make.
– For the love of Zucchini!
– How to do the “slip-and-slide” – mastering the mundane yet endlessly miraculous urban art of walking on crowded sidewalks.
– Khoi sums up services that allow to share passwords within a team.
– T-Rex Tattly!
– 10 People Who Switched Careers After 50 (and Thrived!)
– Shawn Blanc explains how to sell your old iPhone when upgrading to a new one: “Call AT&T and have them “factory unlock” my previous iPhone. Since buying a new device removes the previous one from contract they are happy to do a factory unlock of the old iPhone.”
– 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
– Fantastic interview with Frank Chimero over on The Great Discontent.
– What a lovely, designy stool.
– I set up a recurring yearly sponsorship for 5 children through Wide Horizons for Children. Join me?
– Finally, you can watch all of our 634+ CreativeMornings talk in one place! The new CreativeMornings site makes me so happy.
– The World’s Largest Lunchbox Museum.
– Etsy is looking to hire a Copy Editor.