– To know a predator, you must know what it is to be prey. Intense but important read.
– “Why are you emailing me? If you can’t tell me in six words what you need me to do, it’s unlikely I’ll be able to guess.” Seth Godin on Eight email failures (and questions for those that want to do better)
– Offline is a mobile magazine for iOS.
– A sleep mask I’d wear.
– 2013: The Year in Photos – The Atlantic
– A stop-motion full of naked people. Know your body.
– This looks delicious: cauliflower with brown butter crumbs
– Freeform is an app that unleashes your inner Michelangelo, allowing you to sculpt 3D objects on the screen much like you would if a hunk of clay were sitting in front of you.
– Soma is the most beautiful water filter I have seen so far.
– “Instead of striving to make work fun, managers should concentrate on creating the conditions in which a variety of personality types, from the excitable to the naturally downbeat, can flourish. ” Who Goes to Work to Have Fun, by Oliver Burkeman
– Khoi is selling the Hel-F***ing-Vetica again.
– “The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
– Psst…. I am hiring a Head of Custom Product Sales and Partnership Development.