Photographer and Entrepreneur Chase Jarvis speaks on the art of more—making more work and putting more out there, and why that’s the bravest thing you can be doing, but also the most rewarding.
– My friend J has this Sturdy Leather Tote. Couldn’t believe it was by American Apparel. It’s beautiful.
– Interesting read on the things mentally strong people they avoid.
– I can’t say it enough: This Marshall’s Bluetooth Speaker sounds (and looks) amazing.
– I remember these from growing up: Classic Italian Pushpins.
– Impressive: Police mugshots in the 1920s
– The Victorian Internet tells the story of the telegraph’s creation and remarkable impact, and of the visionaries, oddballs, and eccentrics who pioneered it, from the eighteenth-century French scientist Jean-Antoine Nollet to Samuel F. B. Morse and Thomas Edison.
– Make the Logo bigger Tumblr by Andrew Wendling.
– Lovely: Sailor Charcoal Zip Bags
– Incredibly fascinating talk by 13 year old teenager Logan LaPlante, on the science of being healthy and happy, and why it’s so important.
– Milton Glaser on his parents: “My mother convinced me I could do anything. And my father said, “Prove it.”
– This month’s CreativeMornings theme is MAKE!
– The Brooklyn Nets are looking to find a Web Developer.