– An adorable DIY project: 2014 Memory Jar
– Simple and brilliant: Broom Groomer Dustpan
– My Batman obsessed son would love this motel room.
– Don’t let George Zisiadis’ simple illustration style in the Urban Imagination book deter you from discovering some truly lovely ideas on how seemingly mundane things in our world could be re-thought.
– Some of my friends swear by Venmo, a simple and secure way of making and sharing payments.
– The Refugee Project is an interactive map that visualizes UNHCR refugee data and UN population data to tell the histories of global outbound refugee movements between 1975 and 2012.
– Parents, check out this Mini Stovetop Play Set!
– Love these posters by Tad Carpenter.
– Rainbow hat.
– Love to host dinner parties but your table is not big enough? This foldable picnic table makes for a perfect kids table. (But also seats grown ups perfectly fine) Folds down to a suitcase which fits under a bed.
– George Mason University’s speech accent archive collects English speech samples from all over the world.
– What is nothing? A mind-bending discussion about the universe moderated by Neil deGrasse Tyson