Jon Lax takes CreativeMornings attendees through an informative and insightful history of the billable hour, including its origin and probable cause for its proliferation across industries. Jon proposed that it’s time to end the billable hour.
– I get cranky when I am hungry, I need this shirt.
– This 1954 Alfa Romeo Bat 7 took my breath away.
– Fascinated by this tutorial on YouTube on how to make a Japanese Omelette with a square frying pan!
– Getty Images now lets you embed and share its imagery – at no cost – for non-commercial use on websites, blogs and social media channels through a new embed tool. This is big.
– This Instagram account might turn me into a lover of dogs and naps.
– A candle that melts into a new candle. So cool.
– Corkers Totem. Made me smile.
– This pattern design toy called Kaleidograph is pretty cool. I want to play with it!
– The famous Oscar selfie built out of LEGO.
– Interesting: Unmark is the to do app for bookmarks.
– I love my co-workers, so much.
– One day I will live in a white box like this one. To some it looks sterile, to me it looks zen.
– Guys, 2014 will be awesome. Who agrees?
– Househappy is looking to hire a Sr. Ruby Engineer. I would totally work for this company, just based on the name alone.