Brandon Doman founded a very special storytelling initiative called “The Strangers Project”.
– A hidden feature in YouTube lets you stream an unlimited amount of music.
– Scroll down. Colorgasm by Nina Geometrieva.
– After having seen the LEGO movie I can’t get the Everything is Awesome song out of my head. Unhear it is the cure for moments like this. They’re using the latest in reverse-auditory-melodic-unstickification technology,that allows users to “unhear” songs by hearing equally catchy songs. Made me smile.
– My four year old would TOTALLY approve of these Batman Fight Sounds Pencils.
– Excellent read: How to get a busy person to respond to your email.
– Poncho is your very personal weather forecast.
– Good advice from Mary Phillips-Sandy on what to do if you love New York but it’s bringing you down.
– This List Proves You’re Never Too Old To Do Something Amazing
– UPSTANDING is an affordable flat-pack desk accessory that turns your existing desk or table into a customizable standing desk.
– I am so excited about this news: H&M’s COS line is coming to America
– Love Ever After – Portraits of Couples Who’ve Been Together Over 50 years
– Doug Johnston makes beautiful Bags
– Why We Rescue is a yearlong story-telling documentary highlighting how pets transform our lives for the better.
– Love these Pantone Cups.
– These 3D printed models of Theo Jansen’s Strandbeests make me happy.
– This week I got to meet the fine men behind Invitation Annual, a truly thoughtful lifestyle magazine celebrating the human spirit of creative types.
– I wish I was in town for this Design and Violence Debate I at the Museum Modern Art, organized by Paola Antonelli.
– Bamboo HR is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer.
– This week team Tattly launched Cutie Tattootie, tattooable dolls, in collaboration with North American Bear Co.
– Japanese manhole covers are something else.