When the your team is faced with adversity does it stand strong and act boldly or does it crumble under pressure? Based on his work with over 1000 teams, Keith Yamashita shares his insights about great collaborative environments including: have an awareness beyond your day-to-day, respect the unique talents of your team members, and actively cultivate meaningful one-on-one relationships.
– “Everything is transient, have multiple backup plans.” Working In China, by Shannon Fagan
– We could totally use one of these microfiber display cleaners at Studiomates.
– Live in a city and miss the feeling of walking over grass? These flip flops are for you.
– Ella (8) would totally love this drawing robot.
– Seeing my kids run around with Sharpies in my house surely gets my heart rate up. I know I am not alone. So, these plush Sharpies would make for a good gift to freak fellow non-Sharpie-loving parents out.
– The anonymous students sneak into a classroom each week and create a masterpiece out of nothing but chalk. Stunning.
– Cotton & Flax sells some really lovely pillows.
– Interesting scotch tape dispenser design.
– Gi Bike is a light, full-size, electric folding bike.
– CARROT Fit, a hilarious fitness app designed to make getting fit suck so much less.
– 10 animated social media facts and statistics in USA you should know in 2014.
– With this modular furniture, quickly transition from desk to drafting table, to standing table to easel!
– Love this student project at Lausanne’s EPFL university: Moon over Lausanne.
– Get unstuck. Your in the moment digital coach.
– Freedom is an app that locks you away from the ‘net. If online distractions kill your productivity, Freedom could be the best 10 dollars you’ll ever spend.
– The editors of American Scholar have chosen “Ten Best Sentences”.
– Tattly launched the Inspirational Set.
– Dwell is looking to hire a Digital Product Designer