Friday Link Pack
Broadway cast of ‘The Lion King’ takes over NYC subway, sings ‘Circle of Life’ I love this city. So much.
– 5 Hard-to-kill houseplants
– Couple Performs ‘You’re the One That I Want’ From ‘Grease’ in Sign Language While Driving
– OMG. This. Is. Hilarious: How to stop a baby from crying by Katy Perry Dark Horse
– What the heck is toothpaste anyway?
– “Google to collect data to create a full picture of what a healthy human being is.” (via)
– Uber keeps impressing me with how they push their service forward. Now, you can ‘car pool‘.
– Discover the saddest, most lonely tweets you ever tweeted. (Can it be that I had only one sad tweet out of 22.8k tweets total? I doubt it!)
– Here’s what Brooklyn Summer looked like in 1974
– This dad wins.
– Wow, Accurat does some seriously legit information design.
– The Art of Not Moving, with Laure Courtellemont. The latest installment of the urban dance video newsletter called Why Aren’t We Dancing by Yoko Ohama.
– Layer Tennis is back! I once participated in a global match. Most stressful 15 minutes of my life.
– Just re-watched this conversation between Gary Vaynerchuk and Chase Jarvis.
– Infographic: Porn Vs. Real Sex, Explained In Food
– Most spoken language by NYC neighborhood — aside from English or Spanish. (via)
– The fine folks over at Brooklyn based Hyperakt are looking to hire a front-end developer.