– LEGO Ruler, all kinds of cute.
– There are only a few spots left at this year’s Do Lectures in California. I attended last year and can say it was the best three days of 2013. I am still in touch with many of the attendees. You have apply quickly if you want to go.
– After nearly 10 years + over 200 episodes, Design Matters finally has its own Facebook page!
– There’s another Like Knows Like mini documentary out, giving us a glimpse into Geffen Refaeli’s life.
– Good job at still being alive!
– The shirt mock-up don’t do the awesomeness of these shirts justice. Kevin keeps wearing them around Studiomates and they’re fab.
– Excellent book recommendations by Debbie Millman.
– If designing for the internet is your world, I recommend you read Jason Santa Maria’s new book: On Web Typography.
– This bright red casserole is totally on my wish list.
– The original Monument Valley soundtrack is now available for streaming on Rdio and Spotify. If you haven’t tried this game yet, you should.
– My cloud obsession continues: Cloud Garland
– Be Kind T-Shirt
– “Delight” and “delightful” have become all-purpose marketing words in the tech world…” What Silicon Valley’s Favorite Word Says About Tech Priorities
– Francis L. Thompson shares his strategy on how he will start talking to his kids when they turn 18
– So true: “The truth is, you don’t break a bad habit; you replace it with a good one.” – Denis Waitley
– I discovered Urban Camping last night. So much fun!
– Psst… Team Tattly is looking to hire a Front-End Developer.