– This sleeping bear butter dish made me smile.
– Old-school NYC Subway poster. I’d hang it.
– Audrey Hepburn wearing Valentino on the set of Charade.
– Newest A Book Apart book is by Mike Monteiro titled You’re My Favorite Client.
– A Golden Age of Design, by Rob Walker
– Wow! You can take a Guy Kawasaki Skillshare class. Impressive.
– I want pretty much everything in this store. Also, hand-made in Brooklyn FTW!
– I agree with Joanna: Lena Dunham gives great advice.
– The Modern Craftsman’s Guide: Work with Dignity, by Sam Spurlin
– “Hurrying and delaying are alike ways of trying to resist the present.” The Art of Timing: Alan Watts on the Perils of Hurrying and the Pleasures of Presence
– A few months ago I gave a talk at 99u. I worked hard for it.
– From the author of the bestselling children’s book Go the Fuck to Sleep comes a sequel of sorts: You Have to Fucking Eat.
– Team Tattly is hiring a Head of Wholesale.