I was the proud owner of one of these yellow SONY walkmans. Oh, the memories…
– Interesting (sobering) maps show median 1-bedroom rent in NYC neighborhoods.
– Not sure how to feel about this app: KeyMe App.
– Full Moon Sitting Cushion. Lovely.
– Roccbox is not only compact, but it cooks with an uncanny sense of urgency, as it’s able to bake a 12-inch pizzas in as little as 90 seconds. Wait, what?
– Streaks – a to-do app that helps you form good habits.
– This little boy makes a compelling case for being a vegetarian.
– Watch this: Nick and the Met.
– Currently enjoying this DO book on leading.
– Jumbo Confetti Balloons. YES!
– The tempescope is an ambient physical display that visualizes various weather conditions like rain, clouds, and lightning. By receiving weather forecasts from the internet, it can reproduce tomorrow’s sky in your living room.
– Good advice: “4. hire those excited about the future vs. those nostalgic about the past.”
– These waterfront murals by HULA are stunning. Painting with buckets while balancing on a surfboard! Respect.
– I think I might have to book a trip to St.Louis to visit this sprawling 600,000 square-foot urban playground, built in an old shoe factory.
– A horrible new PayPal policy opts you into getting robocalls. Facepalm!
– What’s the big deal with gluten? – William D. Chey
– Not all who wander are lost, vintage customer painted globe.
– Just listened to this Radiolab episode. Intense.
– A hand-drawn wallpaper that slowly fades into white. Love this.
– Mind blown: A self-folding Origami robot.
– My friends at Sherpaa are looking to hire a Senior UX Designer.