– Maker’s Row launched a Made in the US store.
– Boo! Check out these 16 Tattly inspired Halloween costumes? The illegal watch seller made me laugh!
– My friend Mans made an app for cats. It made me laugh. My cat is weirdly fascinated by it.
– Product Hunt launched a podcast channel.
– Cats have been ruling Instagram for a while. Get ready for Pumpkin the Raccoon.
– These design-y student residences in Berlin make me want to be a student again.
– An amusing compilation of some of the most memorable things Tom Waits said on Talk Shows
– This is so cool: Giant megaphones amplify the sounds of nature.
– 11 interesting questions to ask yourself. Especially this one: If you died tomorrow what would you want your legacy to be?
– Made me laugh: Scotch experts review cheap whiskey.
– Interesting: The cost of mobile ads on 50 news websites.
– Journalists and others are understandably concerned about Peeple, the “Yelp for People” app scheduled to launch in late November.
– I didn’t know this worked: Remove Odors from Your Entire Home by Simmering Vinegar
– What do non-English-speaking people say when it’s raining cats and dogs? France: “It’s raining like a pissing cow.”
– Apparently it’s harder to be thin than it was in the ’80s.
– Wow, awesome job alert! IDEO in Chicago is looking to hire a Senior Interaction Designer.