I just love James Corden. Did you see him sing carpool karaoke with Stevie Wonder?
– The founder of Squarespace, Anthony Casalena, speaks on Minimalism in the most recent episode of the CreativeMornings podcast.
– School of Life founder Alain de Botton discusses how philosophy can change your life.
– Cool: By matching pixel data with image downloads, Shutterstock has identified the latest color and design trends for 2015.
– Love love love this home in Utah. Especially the giant wallpaper print in the kids room.
– Fantastic new book on color by Katie Greenwood: 100 Years of Color
– This waterproof case turns your iPhone into a GoPro Camera
– What’s not to love: Ikea is turning kids’ drawings of imaginary friends into real toys
– Brooklyn Bar Menu generator. Made me laugh.
– I keep thinking it’s going to bark any minute.
– Every week, this agenda reveals an awe-inspiring fact that will help you keep your life in perspective as you plan your days.
– You’re a graphic designer? You need this book by Michael Bierut.
– Choose joy.
– What an unusual, interesting looking desk.
– Emoji lovers! There’s now a physical emoji keyboard, thanks to EmojiWorks
– How Richard Scarry updated his children’s book to be more progressive and inclusive
– This man got some serious parallel parking skills.
– Photographer self-promotes by mailing out 400 action figures of himself
– Tomorrow is our grand opening of the first ever Tattly Parlor in Brooklyn. Come get sleeved up.
– Hoefler & Co. is looking to hire a Front-end Developer