– Hustle Mode On is a curated directory of the best productivity tools on the world wild web
– I want to totally befriend the owners of this house.
– Architectures is a documentary series exploring the architecture of notable buildings and the architects who designed them.
– Dude, put a helmet on: Off-road skating in Vancouver.
– Om Malik on Instagram ads. (They drive me crazy as well.)
– Diving below ice. This is terrifying.
– I want a grown up version of the Rafa Kids bed.
– A manifesto for small teams doing important work, by Seth Godin
– This kitchen gadget lets you bake edible spoons.
– Hub27 is a compact wall-mounted workspace. Smart.
– THIS: When you do not view your fears as a trap which restrains you but as a vehicle which you must use to navigate the world.
– Adam Westbrook talks about Vincent van Gogh and the benefit of doing creative work without the audience in mind.
– “When in doubt, the most important to-do is typically the one that makes you the most uncomfortable, often including a chance of rejection, pain or failure.” Boost Productivity With These Tips And Tools From Tim Ferriss
– Much needed message of hope around the topic of climate change: Al Gore feels optimistic about climate change. 6 stats he shared at TED2016 that show why.
– Tattly is running a site-wide 40% sale. Use discount code SPRING40.
– Medium is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer.