– Not a new read, but still timely: Why Is It Hard to Make Friends Over 30?
– A few more vegetables and a little less meat may reduce diabetes risk
– British grandma includes “please” and “thank you” in Google searches, on belief that manners make search quicker (via)
– A giant, creepy, realistic wool cat head you can wear as a mask
– Your butt is proof that you should wear sunscreen every day
– Here’s the 2016 “World’s 50 Best Restaurants” list
– An impressive, portable new Bluetooth speaker from Bang & Olufsen.
– Banana purse? What?
– Beautiful, minimal pitcher.
– This is a lovely top.
– 73 Questions with James Corden. I adore this man.
– Here’s how you can make your own essential oil diffuser.
– The Warning Signs of Adulthood. Made me chuckle.
– A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles and other cool shit like sparkly people. Found it here.
– I totally want one of these custom walnut light boxes.
– Woah! Bold move: Zenefits dares its employees: Get behind our turnaround or please get out
– This is important. Please watch: This former CIA officer has a lesson for Americans
– The quality of one’s childhood has an overwhelming effect on the course of adult life.
– Carolyn Wood is one of the kindest and most generous souls I have met through the internet. She needs our help. Join me in supporting her.
– Kids are off to Camp and parents are struggling to find cool stuff to send and surprise them. Tattly got you covered with the Camp Bundles. Forget snacks! Send Tattly!
– MTV is looking to hire a Jr Product Designer.