In May of 2016, Kyle Scheele turned 30. But instead of having a birthday party, he held a Viking funeral for his 20s. Made me smile.
– IKEA’s iconic Frakta bag has been updated by contemporary Danish designers HAY.
– Sruthi Kainady, a designer at Wolff Olins created this personal project that creates abstract patterns from world flags.
– OMG! A Tortilla Towel! This would take my saying with my kids “let me make you into a burrito” to the next level!
– Whether you’re a pioneering entrepreneur trying to attract and keep the best people, or an overworked employee just trying to find a better way to get all this crazy workload done, The Stress Report is a modern compass for a new, smarter, more productive way of working.
– “Have we all collectively lost our sense of where the line is and we’re hoping that someone will finally draw it for us?” Dear Dad…
– Love might be universal but, as this brief animation shows, it’s not always easily translatable
– This Snap Pea Salad looks delicious.
– Diabetics may soon be able to trade their blood glucose meters and insulin injectors for a wearable device.
– Do you do craft fairs? You may want this tablecloth.
– Keep coming back to this one: Ryan Carson: Begin With the End in Mind
– This staircase! Swoon!
– “Everybody has someone they want to hang out with who won’t hang out with them,” Rich said.
– The Subway Desert v2 Map shows areas forming a 10-minute walk shed around NYC’s 470 subway stations.
– This headline made me chuckle: ‘Pokémon Go’ Is Forcing Americans to Learn the Metric System
– This made me laugh: Meet Human-Cat Who Keeps Standing On 2 Legs And Judging His Owners