James Curran spent a month in New York City where he animated a new GIF every day for 30 days.
– Feeling worried? These days, much of America is.
– Lighting Bolt Space Suit. Made me chuckle.
– I Just spent an eternity looking through Public Domain Images from the New York Times
– I wish this adorable first period kit would have been around when I was a young girl. What a great gift to give to young girls.
– I just started reading Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps. Very amusing.
– This lightweight, waterproof compact backpack seems like a practical travel companion.
– This is one pretty, long cutting board.
– This made me laugh: Mom Finds Genius Way To Make Her Internet Obsessed Kids Do Their Chores
– There are some real gems in here: Advice from some old people
– Boil them, deep-freeze them, crush them, dry them out or blast them into space: tardigrades will survive it all and come back for more
– Make a political statement simply by wearing socks? YES!
– Love these minimal water bottles.
– Do you ever wonder why Olympic athletes are so often photographed biting their medals?
– Now this is an interesting way to fundraise: America votes with Cards Against Humanity.
– What an incredible opportunity: 99U and Behance are Hiring a Creative Events Manager