Imagine you’re a musician and before every concert you have to go to the market and buy your instrument, because, it is a vegetable. So refreshing! The Vegetable Orchestra.
– We all need to blow our own crazy horn a bit more often.
– A new site called KidTech aims to shine a spotlight on great, innovative products that leverage technology to help kids and families. The site is meant to celebrate how children’s products have changed dramatically in the last decade.
– Born to be Mild is a short documentary about The Dull Men’s Club, an online community of men wishing to escape the hurly-burly of everyday life and just be ordinary.
– In case you need a rainy day activity this weekend: Making a Tiny Toaster.
– Dutch fashion designer Pauline van Dongen has created a smart top that vibrates in response to bad posture
– Filmmaker Accidentally Captures Perfect Drone Shot of Newlyweds on a Rooftop
– Google has just introduced a new Wi-Fi system that aims to bring a fast signal to every room of your apartment
– Interesting: Negative Reps Help You Do Exercises You Thought Were Impossible
– Smart! Facebook Introduces “Marketplace” – A Way of Selling To Those Nearby
– Efil Türk takes your basic flat puzzle to a new 3D level.
– Meet Samson, New York’s Biggest Cat
– Google Launches “Google Trips” Travel App
– The new Squarespace office is something else. Impressive.
– Imagine your teenage son coming up to you one day and telling you he is going to be a rapper! And you go “Ok!?” And then the next thing you know he has a record label and is performing his own music at concerts around the country. That’s what happened to our friend’s son, Nemo. His first video came out today, and my heart is bursting for him. He has worked relentlessly for this and is taking the Swiss music scene by storm. Go Nemo!
– So many good quotes in our CreativeMornings quotes section. (Hit the “play” button underneath and it takes you to that part in the talk.)
– “We have the cake but the cake needs sprinkles. What are the sprinkles?” This made me laugh: 9 Tricks to Appear Smart in Brainstorming Meetings
– Not big into Halloween? Well, at least you can wear some spooky Tattly.