This short about absurdity made me smile.
– IKEA products make love less complicated. Made me chuckle. (Going to IKEA as a couple is still the ultimate stress test, I believe)
– Yes to this minimal and beautiful bath rug.
– My friend Brian in Austin can pretty much make all of your wooden engraving drams come true. So great for branded marketing at events. Check it out. At our CreativeMornings organizer summit a few weeks ago he blew my mind with these custom made name tags.
– A curated directory of startup referral programs
– Spacetime’s Slack bot helps your team keep track of time across countries and continents.
– A Typewriter Orchestra! Oh my!
– 10-year-old Jordan Reeves has invented her own prosthetic arm that shoots glitter that she calls “Project Unicorn.”
– You’re probably doing email introductions wrong. YES! Only double opt-in intros please.
– This collapsable silicone water bottle made me look.
– Nuzzel has created a prototype feature that allows users to see the most important tweets from their friends.
– This Fence window for dogs made me smile.
– The Best Movies of 2016 according to the New York Times.
– I need to get these for the office. How fun would it be to just randomly launch “snowballs” at my team. Yes!
– CreativeMornings is hosting an online contest with Wix for you to get your original artwork printed on products. Upload an illustration, design, photograph and you’re in the running to win your very own, custom built e-commerce site. Sweet!
– Put it here pal. I like these coasters.
– I am not a fan of calendars, but this one I would be ok with on my desk.
– A lot of my friends have a Tattly Super Set in their desk drawer at work so they can spruce up a meeting or team building moment. I always carry mine around with me and it never fails putting smiles on my friend’s faces at dinner parties.
– Do you like keeping lists and checking things off? You might enjoy my to-do app called TeuxDeux.
– “New York blends the gift of privacy with the excitement of participation…” from the book Here Is New York by E. B. White