If you spin these sculptures by artist John Edmark at a certain speed and light them with a strobe, they appear to animate in slowly mesmerizing ways.
– Find recycling locations in your zip code based on what you want to recycle, i.e Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs.
– Dr. Seuss Putting Rhymes to Good Use
– The eero wifi system looks fantastic. Have you tried it?
– There is a Neon Museum in Las Vegas. I want to go.
– This gadget allows you to shoot 360° videos right on your iPhone!
– Wow. Simply wow: How I made sure all 12 of my kids could pay for college themselves
– Here’s why you’ll be seeing pink ‘pussyhats‘ during the Women’s March on Washington
– Go knit a Pussy Hat!
– We Miss You.
– Obama joked about opening a t-shirt shack in Hawaii that only sold medium-sized, white t-shirts. Emily Spivack decided to open it for him.
– Here’s a puppy learning how to bark. You’re welcome.
– Learned a new term today: Social Jetlag, the misalignment of biological and social time.
– Congratulations to team Trello. I use Trello daily and it helps me tremendously in staying organized.
– I didn’t know these invisible socks existed. Not that I will buy them. But, wow.
– Very confusing political times here in the U.S. I keep holding on to this saying by Bruce Lee: Be Water My Friend.
Don't be tricked by the volume of what you hear and frequency that you hear it. Nothing should resonate more loudly than your own intuition.
— Scott Belsky (@scottbelsky) January 13, 2017