I have reached the point where I am searching for relaxing videos on YouTube. The current U.S. politics are giving me anxiety and crushing my heart.
– Ian McKellen Reads a Passionate Speech by William Shakespeare, Written in Defense of Immigrants
– Wohoo! Our third season of the CreativeMornings podcast just launched. First up: Holley Murchison.
– These Kale Potato Pancakes look yum!
– This soft boiled egg holder is cool.
– Titus Kaphar takes recognizable styles of art and reworks them with his own style of magic
– This might inspire me to do the same: What I Learned Doing Push-Ups Every Day for a Month
– I dig this bookshelf.
– My friend Lucinda wrote a satirical novel about a mother whose life spirals out of control when she’s forced to rethink her bleeding heart liberal ideals. Here’s what the NYTimes says.
– What Are The Colored Circles on Food Packages?
– For when you’re marching: Adjustable pocket belt.
– Calling is the most effective way to influence your representative. Spend 5 minutes, make 5 calls.
– The Creative Solutions Symposium is a week long residency for activists and human rights organizations who are creatively addressing social justice issues.
– I like this room divider system.
– Ban Fascists Not Religions T-shirt by Ryan Hamrick. All profits go to ACLU.
– Remember to be kind to yourself.
— Tina Roth Eisenberg (@swissmiss) February 2, 2017