– Peaks is a visualization that explores the origin of mountain names in Switzerland.
– Cue: Your smart cuckoo clock to build good habits
– Love this: Wet Cement Perfectly Tells the Tale of a Faceplant
– What happened when one school banned homework — and asked kids to read and play instead
– Interesting read: Why I don’t talk to Google Recruiters.
– I could keep watching this for hours: Oddly Satisfying 3D-Printed Objects
– I might have to invest in a Classic Desk Pen given that mine always disappear from my desk.
– These fish purses made me smile.
– WHAT? The idea that you can’t get Pregnant while you’re already Pregnant? That’s a myth.
– Interesting post on the topic of ‘whether to have kids or not’.
– Explore your life in history: Tell The Atlantic your birthday, and they’ll show you how the world has changed during your lifetime.
– Bhutan has a ministry of happiness. The U.S should take a lesson here.
– I don’t see you so you don’t see me, right?
– Psst… Come work with me! Team Tattly is hiring a Finance & Operations Manager. You can bring your dog!