When the first train rolls into the station after a big snowstorm, you’d best stand well clear.
– This is so fascinating: A San Francisco Startup 3-D Printed a Whole House in 24 Hours
– A Phone Case that bathes your selfies in flattering light. The existence of this phone case made me laugh.
– I totally forgot about the existence of hot water bottles. We had a pale pink one growing up and I can still remember the odd texture.
– A little absurd and therefore beautiful: A trap for self-driving cars.
– This made me laugh.
– Beautifully designed air purifiers.
– The Good World helps you find discover socially responsible businesses. So far they cover a few select cities in the U.S. I love this and I hope it will grow and inspire others in other countries.
– This is pure gold: A collection of culture decks, core values, mission statements, and more from real companies.
– Yes, I have experienced this first hand: “If someone shifts from a long commute to a walk, their happiness increases as much as if they’d fallen in love.”
– Wall of flowers tracks and mirrors your movement. Too bad it’s behind glass.
– For anyone having had to go through on boarding processes with new employee will agree, Rippling sounds too good to be true.
– Trying to manifest some spring feelings with wearing all of the Tattly Florals I can get my hands on.