– I love the internet so much: This made me laugh.
– A hybrid flowering succulent plant with leaves that look like leaping dolphins.
– 1,000 teens were asked to rank brands on how cool they are. WSJ, Vice basically tied for dead last. Not surprised YouTube is winning. (via)
– John Maeda and Automattic is putting on a remote conference on design and exclusion on April 21st. Consider me intrigued.
– Don’t pass along your Adobe Illustrator files until you follow these steps.
– Seneca’s Timeless Lessons on Friendships, Philosophy, and Self-Awareness
– 9 things to ask Siri that your kids will find hilarious
– Maria Popova is putting on an extraordinary event in NYC on April 21st: The Universe in a verse
– 10 Types of Odd Friendships You’re Probably Part Of
– Mark Cuban credits his success to these 7 books. (Seems odd he added his own book, no?)
– These geometric paper animal sculptures are stunning.
– Still Don’t Believe In Influencer Marketing? Amazon Just Showed Us The Future
– My kids would love this: A kit that allows you to turn your veggies into musical instruments.
– My friend Josh Clark researched what it takes to set you ups own private VPN.
– Nostalgia coming over me: How to make your own functional Mini LEGO Mac
– The perfect host gift next time you’re invited to a dinner party: Scented Herb Tattly by watercolor artist Vincent Jeannerot.
– Super proud of my friend Dominie Mahl for creating this adorable nursery rhyme short which just aired on Sesame Street.