(Anyone know who created this?)
– Download 200+ Free Modern Art Books from the Guggenheim Museum
– Shining a light on the positive impact immigrants have on the world: thebrightside.co
– Seth Godin is going to teach you how to tell stories that resonate with his brand new online seminar.
– The wonderful Olimpia Zagnoli launched a Skillshare class.
– An alarm rug that forces you to get up. Brilliant and annoying.
– Dieter Rams’ classic design principles updated for the tech industry
– Nomadic gardener rents people’s yards to grow produce
– Here’s your chance to explore Sicily with one of my favorite humans, Linda Sarris, aka The Cheeky Chef. A week of Italian culture and culinary delights. YES!
– Page Weight lets you see how images affect your page speed.
– Helen Dealtry makes beautiful scarves.
– This wall rack is beautiful and practical. The two conditions that have to be met to enter my home.
– A person is a person through other persons. “We know from everyday experience that a person is partly forged in the crucible of community. Relationships inform self-understanding. Who I am depends on many ‘others’: my family, my friends, my culture, my work colleagues.” (via one of my favorite newsletters)
– Jamila Woods – “Holy”
– Beautifully designed weight training equipment? Wow!
– I want to give this Make-Ahead “Ham & Cheese” Breakfast Casserole a try!
– “No parent should ever have to decide if they can afford to save their child’s life. It just shouldn’t happen.” Jimmy Kimmel
– Love what Jason Fried is doing over at Basecamp with their new referral program: You save $50 on your first month if you sign up with this link and the best part: They are going to be donating $50 per signup to the Chicago Food Depository.
– I feel great. I feel great. I feel great.