– Digital Revolution: More and More People Are Paying For Content
– My favorite scarf brand, Slowfactory, is running a sale! SPRING40 will take 40% off. Love this one, NYC by night.
– Your summer 2017 reading list, provided by Bill Gates
– I always use paper bags for my recycling, but they tend to fall over. This bin will make it more sturdy, and it looks good. Totally getting one.
– Activist mug.
– This beach tent looks good for someone fair skinned like me.
– MoMA’s ‘unpacking the archive‘ exhibition celebrates 150 years of frank lloyd wright
– Yep, big believer in “suck it up Sundays“. I find them weirdly satisfying.
– Airbnb started a magazine to share human stories.
– How to customize your Facebook feed, how to improve what the algorithm shows you, how to set up lists that filter your feed, and how to control what you see as shortcuts in your sidebar.
– This Vietnamese playground with multicolored flags is lovely.
– Knife Skills: How to Clean, Trim, and Prepare Artichokes
– Trump Snooze.
– 1Password introduces “Travel Mode” to protect your data when crossing borders
– FieldNotes now offers a leather cover & memo books combo. Nice!
– Did you know Tattly makes scented Tattly? It’s like a visual perfume!