Need proof that you should never give up on your dream? Here you go! Yep, it made me sob.
– 60 prompt cards with ideas and questions to help us to find confidence and battle against timidity.
– I want to hang this figure it out banner everywhere. Especially my kids’ rooms.
– This commercial featuring the iconic blue IKEA bag is pretty poetic.
– Relationship advice, distilled from 700+ older people
– A NYC style pour over coffee maker. Made me laugh.
– My daughter would love this rainbow-panda pencil pouch.
– This work table!
– Serve milk for your coffee in style with this ceramic beauty.
– Always coming back to this classic stool/side table. One day I will own one.
– Truly interesting read on morning routines
– Now this is a refreshing way to deal with ants.
– David Shrigley Be nice tea towel.
– Couldn’t help but giggle seeing these ear buds.
– How to preserve your herbs so they stay fresh longer
– This Twitter account keeps making me laugh. I want to hug the person that is the Photoshop wizzard behind it all.
– Change may be inevitable. But our relationship to change can be better or worse. We can use change well or we can be baffled and distressed by change. We can grow or diminish. This essay explores the four key problems that can occur around change – and what we can do about them.
– Here’s your chance to give a 7 minute talk at the August CreativeMornings in NYC. Apply by June 20th.