A ballerina dances as the joints on her body are traced with a computer-generated rotoscope animation technique, an algorithm that brings a mathematical layer to her natural movements.
– If you haven’t watched this brand new talk by Paola Mendoza, the artistic director of the WomensMarch, please take a few minutes to do so. It will light a fire in your heart.
– GOODNEWSPAPER prints the stories of the people, ideas, and movements that are changing the world for the better.
– Care by Volvo is a car subscription service.
– How To Buy Your First Home: A No Nonsense Step-by-Step Guide
– I am in love with the Mechanical Pencil, made from a solid piece of metal and designed to last a lifetime.
– Excted for this: Blue Planet II: The Prequel
– I like this cafe owner’s sense of humor.
– Patagonia Has Launched Its Own Online Thrift Store. Brilliant.
– A soapless tunnel washing truck in Switzerland. The Swiss crack me up. EVERYTHING is so neat and perfect. Even the tunnels.
– Tinybop apps are now on the web, for use on any computer or device, in classrooms everywhere.
– This man survived the atomic bomb drop on Nagasaki, Japan. He has a message for the U.S. and North Korea.
– This portable kids toy box is quite smart.
– New personal rule: If I “think a compliment”, I force myself to tell the person that triggered the thought. We don’t compliment enough!
– oooh! This side table!
– This colander made me laugh!
– A top recruiter lists the red flags that ruin any interview. I definitely never asked enough questions back in the day when I was interviewing for a position!
– Faroe Islands. I want to see this IRL one day.
– These ladies are so adorably excited about our scented Tattly. Made me smile.