– Matthew Smith created a simple Typefoundry directory and shared it with the world.
– The mighty Paula Scher on Hurry Slowly. Worth a listen.
– Are you looking for a job? CreativeMornings now has a job board.
– This Radiolab episode is fascinating and terrifying. What we think is credible will be soon not be so simple to discern.
– A study by Harvard University scientists confirms that meditating regularly can improve both your physical and mental health!
– This house! The pool! Gah!
– Oh, I like this modern cat scratcher/house.
– A moving read: The silence: The legacy of childhood trauma
– I think these cement planters are beautiful.
– Some of the world’s most beautiful banknotes.
– Soft robots. Wow!
– My friend Bekka makes these colorful jewelry trays. I love mine.
– This made me chuckle: A messenger that forces people to converse using just GIFs
– I can relate.
– Where Your Cat Wants to Be Petted, According to Science
– The panorama feature on your phone is great to create cute little cars when you scan a highway with it. This made me laugh.
– The Tattly Mermaid by Jessi Preston makes me giggle.
– It’s been an incredible week for me and my team. We launched the LinkedIn of the creative world. We call it CreativeGuild.