Was 2017 really the “worst year ever,” as some would have us believe? In his analysis of recent data on homicide, war, poverty, pollution and more, psychologist Steven Pinker finds that we’re doing better now in every one of them when compared with 30 years ago.
– This Flat-Folding Helmet caught my attention.
– “I need to live to be a hundred years old to do half of my plans.” Erik Spiekermann on why he refuses to let age stand in the way.
– The Twitter account “thoughts of dog” makes me laugh.
– Wow, this camper trailer!
– igloo home looks like an interesting take on a key lock box
– Food for thought: What if we ended the injustice of bail?
– Oh, of course, a F/ART whoopie cushion.
– As someone who is building a software product and needs to constantly plan for cashflow, Hiringplan looks interesting. It is a visual compensation planning tool with built-in market data. Did you see I launched the CreativeGuild?
– Send your little one in a rocket to dreamland.
– Love these classic scissors. We had these growing up.
– I really enjoyed this conversation between Jocelyn K. Glei and Jonathan Fields: Attention is life.
– My kids can’t get over Tattly’s latest Jon Burgerman collaboration.