According to Wikipedia, the phenomenon known as the Overview Effect is described as the moment an astronaut views Earth from space and has a cognitive shift in awareness largely due to viewing earth as whole. This cognitive shift is often followed by an increase in human awareness and natural habitat and conservation of the earth’s resources.
– LOVE this: Long Distance Couple Stays Connected through Split Portraits of Parallel Experiences
– I am ok with this minimalist Jewelry Box
– I agree with Chris Glass, these patches are super fun.
– Dance your PhD
– AnyIntern: 35,000+ curated tech internships and work experience
– My heart is bursting: My friend Maggie Doyne made CNN hero of 2015. So fully fully deserved!
– Love TED Talks? Here are five sites with talks that are just as good.
– I am a fan of all things Floyd. This minimal bed frame is really really love.
– ‘Son of Concorde’ can go from London to New York in THREE HOURS will fly in 2021 at speeds of over 1,200mph.
– Ha! I Finally Visited The Louvre And This Is What I Saw
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3322540/London-New-York-THREE-HOURS-Son-Concorde-fly-2021-speeds-1-200mph-reveals-Airbus.html#ixzz3rzNiWP9U
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
– Lady Gaga on saying NO! (via)
– China from above.
– Cats getting spooked by cucumbers. Hilarious.
– A graphic history of Typewriter.
– Woah! Time capsule for the year 2957 discovered at MIT
– Video: 14 Delicious Ways To Cook Potatoes (via)
– 30 Years Ago, Mr. Snuffleupagus Shocked ‘Sesame Street’
– I love coming back to this Should I Check My Email flow chart.
– An Italian company went email-free for a week and rediscovered the value of talking. Go figure. (via)
– This made me laugh: Man records entire Vegas vacation with his GoPro pointed the wrong way.
– Holiday gift guide for designers. The Emoji Masks made me laugh.
– Yum! Caramelized Onion and Tomato Focaccia!
– Portable Standing Desk.
– It’s been a sad week for rdio and Aether Cone lovers like me.
– Tattly is looking to hire a Design Director. Come work with me!