A bit of history of the area I used to call home until I moved to NYC at the age of 26 (and where I am currently on vacation.)
– This Graffiti artist versus city pressure washer experiment made me chuckle.
– I would totally live in one of these. No problem.
– SpreadTHAT! Advanced Butter Knife is an ingenious, award-winning design that uses the warmth of your hand to make short work of cold butter.
– Ha, these nametags made me laugh.
– Chicken Drumstick Pillow. Made me chuckle.
– Dr. Heidi Grant Halvorson talks about inaccurate perceptions, and how we view ourselves is often not how we come across to others. Halvorson’s latest book is No One Understands You and What to Do About It (via)
– “People are magnets. When you’re grateful for what you have, you will attract more of the positive and good. Gratitude is contagious.” 8 Things Every Person Should Do Before 8 A.M. <-- annoying title, great read.
- Wow this is some seriously cool, futuristic clothing for kids.
– Lovely: Strangers drawing strangers.
– Who knew you could use coffee grounds to produce dyes for screen printing.
– Esther Perel shares some interesting thoughts on relationships and intimacy.
– Mule in SF is looking for a Senior Designer.