Stephen Colbert and Kermit the Frog Stare Into the Stars and Ask the Big Questions
– Abandoned Buildings In Australia By Brett Patman
– This: Growing up means arguing with yourself more than with others.
– Male reporter rendered instantly incompetent with single compliment
– Type mugs by Monotype.
– Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother. Moorish proverb
– A 16-yr-old inventor invents a cereal vending machine completely made of LEGOs.
– These giant matches sure would make for a good conversation piece in any home.
– Pins! Pins! Pins!
– Yikes! Crystal scrapes the web for a person’s online information to analyze his/her personality.
– Great interview with Seth Godin on The Psychology of Success
– The Good Pin Club brings you a sah-weeet new pin every month, and 100% of the profit goes directly to a different non-profit organization!
– The really fine folks at C&G Partners in NYC are looking to hire a Junior or Intermediate-level Front-end Developer