Check out Lucy Engelmann’s portfolio.
– Recommended reading: America Has Never Been So Ripe for Tyranny, by Andrew Sullivan
– Cheese Lovers, listen up, according to this study eating cheese is good for your heart.
– Love this: Doodl Club is a coloring book club for creative kids. Members receive an artist-made, zine-format, 24 page coloring book monthly.
– The person behind this Tumblr is turning temptation of eating something into a blog action item: I didn’t eat this. Smart!
– Loving these minimal notebooks and postcards.
– Need some design inspiration? Top 75 Design Blogs and their Best Articles
– Cindy Gallop’s CreativeMorning talk is now available as a podcast. It went live this morning.
– For more than a century, all New York City leases expired and started on the same day of the year, May 1.
– “.. working mothers are viewed as more distracted and less productive, while working fathers are viewed as more stable because they have kids to support.” This Is Exactly How Hard It Is For Mom Entrepreneurs
– Peas are totally underrated. Here are three recipes that make my mouth water.
– This is a soccer match I would actually watch
– Need a space in NYC or SF for a meeting, photo shoot, pop-up or a party? Check out Splacer.
– My heart is open 7 Days a week. Yours?
– I don’t know about you but I feel GREAT!