Ten Meter Tower is a social experiment which found people that had never jumped off a 10 meter tower and filmed the results.
– My ten year old and I think this hair dye is supercool. It changes your hair color based on the temperature of the environment.
– I am fascinated by these tricked-out Japanese Trucks.
– Smart: Acteon Compression Packing Cubes
– These photos of old Rwandan Hairstyles are amazing.
– This Is How To Stop Checking Your Phone: 5 Secrets From Research
– BLOCKS is a modular music studio that lets anyone make music through simple, intuitive gestures.
– Marimekko’s spring/summer 2017 collection reintroduces five iconic garments from the 1960s and 1970s.
– Sumo Tube made me laugh.
– Filmmaker Jennifer Crandall has spent the past two years travelling all around Alabama, collecting short video vignettes of people’s lives — “Might we pull out our cameras to capture a few tiny moments from your life?” — and now she’s posting the videos on the Whitman, Alabama site.
– Wow, Lemonade looks like my kind of renters insurance.
– La Gif Team. Delightful.
– Is Your Digital Life Ready for Your Death? “Google lets you choose up to 10 people to be the executors of your account once you die or your account becomes inactive via its inactive account manager feature.”
– The submissions stream over on ignant is full of beautiful discoveries.
– Publishthis.email Instantly Turns An Email Into a Web Page
– Security experts give their best advice for keeping messages secure, whether you’re at a protest or just want to keep out snooping siblings.
– Doug Aitken‘s mirrored house Mirage reflects like a jewel
– This. Every morning when I wake up the kids.
– Now you can wear Old Masters, thanks to a collaboration between Tattly and the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC.