The Random User: A vintage hacked mouse that browses the internet randomly. Made me smile.
– There’s no better way to display books for kids than like on this bookshelf. When they see the cover they get excited.
– IKEA now makes furniture entirely made from paper.
– Lovely feather print.
– Are we there yet? car flag. So good.
– This Sac a Pain makes me want to move to France.
– This doorstop made me chuckle.
– Kids can play with these blocks and learn math at the same time. Brilliant.
– I like this jewelry box.
– How to print on Brown Paper Bags. Fun.
– Stephen Powers makes NYC streets less dull with his colorful, hand-painted signs
– Few things get New Yorkers riled up like a debate about where one neighborhood ends and the next begins. Here’s where you can test your knowledge: Draw where you think your neighborhood borders are on this map.
– The Tattly team weighs in the value of creative relationships
– These BUSINESS CARDigans made me laugh.
– Still floating on a cloud from last week’s New York Times Style’s Section Feature.
– Gah! Seriously awesome job alert: The MoMA in NYC is looking to hire an Interactive Designer!