Filmmakers Ben Watts and Ivan Kander have put together this impressive supercut of writers struggling with writer’s block, based on 53 popular films. (via)
– Come work with me. Team CreativeMornings is hiring a Content Manager.
– Did you know you can print your own custom Mighty Wallet?
– The Unhealthy Truth Behind ‘Wellness’ and ‘Clean Eating’
– Love this: Two Buildings on Canal Street Are Waging a Post-it War in Their Windows
– Kimberly Weisul, editor-at-large at Inc Magazine wrote a very generous article about me: 6 Secrets of Radical Productivity, From an Entrepreneur Who Runs 4 Businesses
– How To Teach Your Kids To Swim. (via Aarron)
– The GoBoat is a highly portable and compact inflatable boat invented by Dave Yonce.
– Need more reason to move? Exercise appears to substantially reduce the risk of getting 13 different types of cancer.
– The US decided to make trash collection as invisible as possible, Taiwan decided to play a loud song in the streets
– I want to lounge on this pizza.
– The unbearable lightness of being yourself on social media
– How to get rid of burn marks in your pots, with just salt and water.
– Tim Ferriss on The Awesome Jar and Gratitude
– “Facebook is a catalyst for envy, and therein lies its inevitable moral exhaustion.” Facebook Adé
– Watch a series of tennis shots on a clay court and decide whether each was in or out. You only get one chance and five seconds to make the call.
– What are those floaty things in your eye?
– These Misaki Sackies made me look. And giggle.
– Made me look: The Poetry Of Moving Furniture By Nendo
– “We wear black because we’re not tourists here to see a show; because we are, in a sense, with the band. The band is New York, and the color is black.” Why New Yorkers Have Always Worn Black, by Amy Larocca
– Hangbird clothes drying rack lifts your clothes away for drying, helps save resources and is made of high quality components by people with special needs. (via)
– This is one cool kids sweater.
– This made me chuckle: My First Time Camping. (via Coudal)
– Tattly turns 5 this summer! Instead of asking for presents and making a birthday wish (like many 5 year olds) we’re granting you a birthday wish! Tell us what new Tattly you would love to see added to our collection and we’ll make your Tattly dreams come true by bringing the most requested design to life. Head here to make your wish!
– Product Designers listen up: Charity Water is hiring!