At the age of 17, José was sentenced to '15 years to life' for murder. He incurred additional charges inside, and was denied parole 9 times. After serving nearly 40 years in prison, he is about to be released. Directed and shot by Bas Berkhout.
– Danit Peleg, a 27 year old Israeli fashion design student 3D-printed an entire fashion collection
– 10 CEOs who prove liberal arts degrees aren’t worthless
– I totally want a customized version of these lightbulb signs.
– Love this Angle Flask Bracelet.
– The most common complaint about intense interval training is that people hate it. The 10-20-30 training may solve that problem.
– Stay awesome.
– Here are the tools Team CreativeMornings uses to collaborate.
– I would be totally ok with this whale mug on my desk.
– We adopted a rescue cat this week and with that I discovered the pet store world. Favorite cat product so far: Hepper Cat Bowl
– This plant water tower made me chuckle.
– Don’t forget to Enjoy This Beautiful Day!
– This coat and shoe rack is pretty cool.
– How much can you read with all letters cut in half? Play around with typesnap.us to find out! (via + via)
– Huge Water Slide coming to Downtown Manhattan in August. Wow.
– Penguin’s new website offers free book extracts to London Underground passengers. (via)
– Skylodge is a transparent sleeping capsule hanging from a mountain
– Tim Ferris interviews Kevin Kelly. One of the best interviews I’ve heard in a long time. Also, you can download the transcript if you don’t want to listen to it.
– Gifpop turns your GIFs into Prints.
– Four useful Gmail tips.
– Wow, this is useful: Google now tells you when places are busiest. (via)
– The User Experience of Creative Sprints (via)
– Cool cat!
– Slate is looking to hire a Designer Director.